Supervisor- Sales SupportJob ID: 1012917300
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We’re building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve.
The soul of a startup. The clout of a corporation. Your TV media future is waiting for you at New York Interconnect (NYI). Join NYI - a joint venture among Altice USA, Charter Communications, and Comcast - and manifest the career you’ve imagined! Enjoy Manhattan-level compensation, full medical, dental, and financial benefits including a company-matched 401K, plus a hybrid schedule. And let’s not forget Summer Fridays, Thirsty Thursdays, Trivia Contests, Paint ‘n Sips, Bakeoffs, and so much more. NYI creates a work/life/fun balance that’s integral to your success. Join the team and let’s begin your journey at NYI!
You are an independent professional, with a high level of responsibility and identifying and solving problems is something that comes naturally to you! You’re all about teamwork, organization, and communication. As an NYI Supervisor, you will report directly to the Director of Media Sales Operations, and you’ll play an essential role in supervising the personnel and overseeing the daily operations within the Sales department. Is this YOU?
- Supervise all Sales Assistants/Traffic Coordinators and handle their performance reviews, as well as their training and development
- Help to enhance the Sales department’s ability to maximize revenue and eliminate discrepancies
- Collaborate with management on evaluation and development of procedures within and between departments
- Determine and distribute all duties to be performed including workflow and task lists, training schedules and coverage
- Identify potential and existing issues and problem solve daily
- Perform month-close update processes to facilitate maximum revenue for active orders
- Monitor ad campaigns and ensure campaign delivery
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Traffic, Agency, and Finance departments
- Participate in special projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Media, or related discipline
- 4 years of experience, preferably in a media or advertising company, specifically, in areas such as traffic, inventory management, and/or research.
- 2+ years in a supervisory role or relevant experience
- Advanced proficiency in all Microsoft Windows Applications, specifically Excel
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- A desire to love your job and feel valued!
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Pay is competitive and based on a number of job-related factors, including skills and experience. The starting pay rate/range at time of hire for this position in the posted location is $75,750.00 - $121,199.00 / year. The rate/range provided herein is the anticipated pay at the time of hire, and does not reflect future job opportunity.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our Fraud FAQ for further details.