Account SpecialistJob ID: 1095928200
New York Interconnect (NYI) - Through a strategic partnership between Altice USA, Charter Communications, and Comcast, the New York Interconnect is among the largest single-market advertising platforms in the United States. We provide advertisers with the ability to reach more than 6.2 million households in the New York DMA using a variety of advanced advertising products, including the ability to place ads on more than 85 cable networks as well as planning and campaign measurement.
You’re interested in a career in TV media and eager to have your qualities valued and your career nurtured. As an NYI Account Specialist you’ll be an important part of the sales model, providing all AEs with sales support related to the initial phases of a media ad sale. Additionally, you’ll play a central role in helping to maximize revenue by creating advertising schedules, managing schedule inventory and ensuring our advertising spots are completed and ready to run. You’ll work in various traffic and inventory systems on network programming and formatting for break schedules and creative Copy preparation. We can’t accurately run our scheduled spots across New York’s #1 DMA without a savvy Account Specialist! Is this YOU?
- Complete and manage New Order Entries and track soft desk confirmations
- Create logs and schedule spots on all networks for their zones on a daily basis
- Export, activate and manage orders and order revisions properly into software.
- Follow all business rules to maximize revenues by scheduling spots based on highest priority/rate
- Resolve scheduling discrepancies on all orders
- Activate orders in a timely fashion, applying copy, adjusting headers and sending confirmations sales teams, communicating any issues
- Manage all verifications, log times, and spot rotations, including pulling log times from previous week, verify all spots with traffic and scheduling of unverified spots
- Add Log times (bonus spots in Tim) as needed
- Send pre/post log times to clients
- Process and distribute daily notifications for missing copy and traffic instructions, and unplaced / missed spots / opportunities
- Coordinate with Visible World on complex traffic instructions – Ex – Network Programming Business for Zone Level Addressable tagging instructions
- Monitor schedules for future Network log exceptions, oversell and missed opportunities.
- Act as a liaison between our sales Account Executives and Commercial Insertion teams to ensure our spots are ready for air
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Media, or related discipline
- 0-3 years of experience, preferably in a media or advertising company, specifically, in areas such as traffic, inventory management, and/or research.
- Advanced proficiency in all Microsoft Windows Applications, specifically Excel
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- A desire to love your job and feel valued!
NYI is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring, and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
NYI collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment-related information, photos, education information, and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration, and compliance with federal, state, and local law.
Pay is competitive and based on a number of job-related factors, including skills and experience. The starting pay rate/range at time of hire for this position in the posted location is $42,000.00 - $69,000.00 / year. The rate/range provided herein is the anticipated pay at the time of hire, and does not reflect future job opportunity.
Applicants for employment with NYI will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process.